We spend hours in our car and on the road. Whether we are commuting to work, running errands or taking a long deserved vacation, our car is a point of pride. It’s hard to be proud of a dirty cluttered car, which is why keeping it clean and clutter free is so important.
- A good wax will help keep your car protected from dirt and scratches longer than washing alone. Make sure to leave the wax on your as long as recommended before wiping it off.
- Regularly schedule a time to wash your car. If you establish a routine, it will be much easier to stick to and much more likely to get done.
- Keep a trash bag in the car. If you have a bag for garbage you are much less likely to just leave it around your car.
- Find a place for all the items you use regularly. For example, sunglasses can be clipped to the visor or stored in compartment near the driver.
- Make a point to clean out the car at least once a week, and to throw away trash every time you get out of the car. Remember that routines are easier to stick to, and will eventually become a habit.
- Try using hanging organizers. These are great for the back seat, and really come in handy if you have kids. You can store small toys, books, and maps here.
- Make good use of mats for the front and back seats. If you don’t have them already, get some. Mats help keep the floor from getting dirty, which makes clean up a breeze. They can easily be taken out of your car and shaken out or sprayed down.
- Keep baby wipes handy – or other disposable wet wipes. They are great for cleaning up small spills and sticky fingers. If you have a habit of eating in the car they are invaluable.
Jack Links Auto has plenty of new and used vehicles that you could be proud to own. We also offer high quality service and car parts for all your repair needs, so that you can continue to be proud of your car for years to come.